While not limited to these areas of expertise, Beverly Weiser has offered services for the following areas of education:
- Effective Reading Strategies for Struggling Readers in Grades PreK (3-5 year-olds) – 12 – Increasing Phonemic Awareness, Decoding, Fluency, Comprehension, Vocabulary, and Writing
- Effective, Engaging and On-Going Professional Development for Teachers and Special Educators in Grades PreK (3-5 year-olds) – 12
- Implementation of effective practices and procedures to ensure compliance with NCLB, Texas TEKS, the Common Core Standards, ELPS, IDEA, and Response to Instruction (RtI) initiatives
- Development and Implementation of Early Literacy Programs for Families and Children Ages 0 – 5.
- Coaching and Mentoring Teachers and Specialists in Grades PreK (3-5 year-olds) – 12 for Districts and Individual Schools
- Coaching and Mentoring Instructional Leaders for Elementary, Middle, and High School (e.g., principals and other school stakeholders)
- Computer-based Reading and Language Arts, Mathematics, History, and Science Curriculum for Grades K – 8
- Using Data to Inform Instruction and What Instruction Should Be Used to Improve Student Performance across All Content Areas
- Research-based Strategy Instruction in All Forms of Literacy and Mathematics for Students with Learning Disabilities
- The Assessment, Prevention, and Remediation of Reading and/or Mathematics Difficulties and Disabilities, Attention Deficits, and Cognitive Learning Disabilities
- Development and Implementation of Research Models to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Teachers and Other School Stakeholders on Student Achievement (Value-Added Models)
- Assistance to Educational Publishers and Product Developers for the Development Of Assessment and Evidence-Based Instructional Products
- Statistical Analyses of Collected Data for Teachers, Principals, Districts, and of Implementation Progress of School and Grade Level Initiatives
Please contact Dr. Beverly Weiser at email@example.com or 214-914-2395 for more information on consulting services or to discuss a potential engagement.